We have exciting news: The FY 2017-18 Public Engagement Report is now available online!
Thanks to Austin residents like you, this year we have received community feedback on City services and residents’ budget priorities through a multitude of venues. This feedback is documented in detail in the Public Engagement Report and includes:
- Results from the 2016 Austin Community Survey,
- Results from the Budget Priority Survey,
- Summaries of 17 Boards and Commissions meetings,
- Complete Austin Budget Simulator 2.0 data for both Citywide and District-Level results, and
- Public comments from Austin Budget Simulator 2.0 participants.
To read the full report, please visit the Budget Engagement webpage at www.austintexas.gov/budget
There’s still time to provide feedback on next year’s budget. The City Council currently is considering the proposed budget, found at Austin Finance Online. The public is invited to provide feedback at two upcoming City Council meetings at City Hall:
- 4 p.m. Aug. 17
- 4 p.m. Aug. 31
Thank you for taking the time to help us create a budget that works for you!